Leptospirosis Reference Centre
The Leptospirosis Reference Centre is part of KIT Biomedical Research and is internationally officially known by the following names:
- WHO/FAO Collaborating Center for Reference and Research on Leptospirosis
- OIE Reference Laboratory for Leptospirosis
- Nationaal Referentielaboratorium voor Leptospirosen (NRL)
The Leptospirosis Reference Centre:
- offers a variety of services to the health care community
- maintains a collection of Leptospira reference strains
- offers a variety of reference materials
- offers training on an individual basis or through international courses
- performs research in the field of zoonoses.
The Leptospirosis Reference Centre is CCKL (ISO 15189) accredited.
For our Dutch diagnostic services: Download het aanvraagformulier voor onderzoek op leptospirose!
The Laboratory colleagues can be reached directly through telephone number: +31 (0)20 566 5431 or +31 (0)20 566 5443
For reference see the following literature: