- Monitoring and Evaluation in a dynamic health environment
- Suivi et Evaluation de la Santé dans un contexte dynamique
- Analysing Disrupted Health Systems in countries in crisis (ADHS)
Status 15 April 2021:
We are exploring options on the modus of delivery of these courses. At the moment it is not yet clear how the situation will evolve between April and August 2021. A decision on the modus of delivery of these courses depends on a lot of factors and will be taken at a later moment. We hope to be able to take a decision by June 2021. All registred applicants of these courses will be informed automatically about the set up of the courses taking place in August 2021.
Currently we are exploring the following scenarios:
- Face to face classes in Amsterdam: taking into account all the necessary measures for safe teaching, adhering to all official regulations and preventive measures to ensure a save environment.
- Virtual learning: in that case participants can follow the course from the safety of their own home. Virtual learning is done through a combination of live presentations using different online platforms, virtual classroom discussions, group work, and self-paced activities to be done at home. Since interaction is very much part of KIT’s teaching methods, so we will ensure a high degree of participation.
- A hybrid mix between both options: students who are in Netherlands, or do not have travel restrictions can follow the course partly online and partly in class. Lectures could be given virtually to all participants, smaller working groups and sessions can take place at KIT. Participants who face travel problems can follow all classes online.