The application process is described below.
Start the application process early!
OKP uses a two-step application procedure:
- Applicants must request academic admission directly from KIT (via the KIT online application system, follow the link in each specific course page).
- Applicants who have applied for a course for which OKP scholarships are available and have been accepted, will receive an e-mail from KIT with the correct link to DELTA, the application system for OKP.
- Applicants have to apply separately for the OKP scholarship via: DELTA (the OKP online application system).
- The registration period for OKP opens approx. 6 weeks before the application deadline. Check the application deadline for each course in the course description. So make sure you apply first for academic acceptance well in advance of this deadline! The earlier to better.
- Keep an eye on our website for updates on deadlines.
Important documents for DELTA registration
- OKP Grant conditions
- OKP Short guide for application and selection process
- Obligations for OKP fellowship holders
- OKP format Employer Statement
- OKP Government Statement (Only needed for some countries. Read OKP instructions candidates for detailed information)
- OKP Government Statement requirements
- Country list for short courses and masters
- Country list focus document