All registered course participants for courses taking place in March, April, May, June will be offered the possibility to follow the course online. This will be done through a combination of live presentations using virtual platforms, virtual classroom discussions, group work, and self-paced activities to be done at home. Interaction is very much part of KIT’s teaching methods, so we will ensure a high degree of participation.
If you do not want to/cannot participate by distance learning then please read the information below.
Normal cancellation policy:
Normally when a registered participant cancels his/her participation in a course the following cancellation policy applies:
- 100% of the course fee has to be paid if you cancel 14 days or less before the first day of the course
- 75% of the course fee has to be paid if you cancel 15-21 days before the first day of the course
- 50% of the course fee has to be paid if you cancel more than 22 days before the first day of the course.
- 0% of the course fee has to be paid if you cancel 14 days or less after returning the financial statement.
Adapted cancellation policy due to the coronavirus situation:
All courses in April, May and June will be offered online. If you do not want to/cannot participate by distance learning then read the information below.
Due to this exceptional situation we would like to offer you the option to postpone your participation in the course until 2021 without additional costs.
- If you are not able to postpone until next year and/or you are unsure whether you will be able to join next year, you can cancel the course at the latest 22 days before the course and get a 50% refund.
- If you cancel 15-21 days before the start of the course you will receive 25% refund. If you cancel later, we can unfortunately not refund you.
- If you are able to postpone your participation in this course, or even a different course at KIT to next year, the amount you have paid already will be reserved for your course fee in 2021. You will then pay the fee from 2020 for the course in 2021.
This adapted policy applies as long as there are travel restrictions due to the coronavirus situation.