For short courses at KIT in academic year 2020-2021 the OKP application periods are listed below.
Make sure you apply well in advance for academic admission:
- 3 February – 23 March 2021 for the short courses in summer 2021:
Monitoring and Evaluation in a dynamic health environment
Analysing Disrupted Health Systems in countries in crisis
Suivi et Evaluation de la Sante dans un contexte dynamique
- 12 May – 29 June 2021 for the courses:
Qualitative Methods in Health Systems Research (HSR)
Human Resources for Health
- September -October 2021: Exact dates to be announced for short courses in Winter and Spring 2022. Keep an eye on this website for updates on the exact dates.
- Control Strategies for communicable and non communicable diseases
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights: Policy, Governance and Financing
- Health Policy and Financing
- Santé et les Droits Sexuels et Reproductifs (French)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights including HIV and AIDS
- Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights: Organising Effective Responses
- GIS for Global Health
- Rebuilding Disrupted Health Systems (e-learning)
Follow the link to each course to see which OKP deadline is applicable.
Keep an eye on our website for any updates on correct dates.