Ngozi Akwataghibe is a medical doctor specialised in public health. She has over 15 years of clinical experience and her skills include human resources for health management research, performance based financing, benefit incidence analysis and impact evaluation.
- Akwataghibe Ngozi, Samaranayake Dulani, Lemiere Christophe, Dieleman Marjolein.
Assessing Health workers’ revenues and coping strategies in Nigeria – a mixed methods study. BMC Health Services Research 2013
- Prisca AC Zwannikken, Marjolein Dieleman, Dulani Samaranayake, Ngozi Akwataghibe, Albert Scherpbier.
A systematic review of outcome and impact in Master’s in health and health care
BMC Health Education 2013
- Impact Evaluation UNICEF WASH Nigeria Country Programme
- Benefit Incidence Analysis (BIA) of the Obio Community Health Insurance Scheme in the Niger Delta
- Assessing Human Resources for Health revenues and accountability in Nigeria (A baseline assessment to inform a performance based financing scheme)
- Assessing Human Resources for Health compensation and motivation in Liberia.
- Assessing Human Resources for Health revenues and accountability in Seychelles.
- Systematic Review: Impact of Master’s programmes. Building Competencies in health, gender and SED & improving performance and availability of Human Resources for Health.