KIT sends delegation to 3rd global symposium on HSR 2014
A large KIT Health delegation has left to South Africa. They participate in the third global symposium on Health Systems Research (HSR2014) that started today in Cape Town and runs till October 3. The theme of the symposium is the science and practice of people-centred health systems, chosen to enable participants to address current and critical concerns of relevance across countries in all parts of the world.
KIT Health wants to contribute as a lecturer and researcher to the body of health systems and health systems management worldwide.
Some of our themes and contributions:
– Thematic Working Group on Health System Research in fragile states
– Perspective on using performance-based incentives to improve Quality of Care
– The role of health committees in engaging cummunities in health systems governance
– Improving social accountability in maternal health
– Review on factors influencing CHW performance
– Context analysis outcomes for REACHOUT in Ethiopia
– EVAL Health
- Use of evidence in policy making
- Methods of evaluate the impact of EU funded health research projects
More about the HSR2014 conference visite the website