StuNed or ‘Studeren in Nederland’ is a scholarship programme that is an integral part of the bilateral cooperation between the Governments of the Netherlands and Indonesia. The main objectives of StuNed are to strengthen the human resources in Indonesian organisations and the bilateral relations between the Netherlands and Indonesia at the same time.
For 2021 there are scholarships available for applicants from Indonesia to study a Masters Programme at KIT Royal Tropical Institute
22 March 2021, 17:00h CET
- Master in International Health
- Master of Public Health: Track in Health Policy in Management
- Master of Public Health: Track in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- You must be unconditionally admitted to a 1 year master’s programme at KIT Royal Tropical Institute.
- You must be an Indonesian professional with at least two years of work experience.
- Your studies must have a clear relation to the StuNed underlying objectives of strengthening human resources in Indonesia and Dutch-Indonesian relations.
- For further information and requirements visit the StuNed Nuffic Neso Indonesia website.
Application and selection process
- Submit an online application for admission to the Master of Public Health track in Health Policy and Management or Track in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, or Master in International Health. (Since time is extremely short please do so as soon as possible, otherwise we will not be able to process your academic admission before the StuNed deadline. Applications will be given preference for evaluations).
- Collect the required documents for the StuNed scholarship application.(please note that for KIT there is no co-funding possible, as this is only for 2 year master programmes. So only fill in the documents applicable for KIT 1 year Masters programme
- Fill out and submit the online application form for the StuNed scholarship.