On Saturday 23 April, between 12:00-16:00, De Tropen Café will be the setting for the first Holy Swap! Market. At the market, you can swap your unwanted clothes for something different while enjoying a coffee at the Café. A great way to replace your stuff with minimal impact on the planet and your wallet.
How it works
- Drop off your items at KIT Royal Tropical Institute on one of the drop-off days:
Thursday 21 April 12:00 – 16:00 or Friday 22 April 12:00 – 18:30.
Address: Linnaeusstraat 2c, Amsterdam(Oosterpark side, large green wooden door next to the Impact Hub entrance)
- For every item you bring, you will receive up to three tokens. Your tokens are your currency. During the Holy Swap! Market you can swap them for other items.
Rules of the Game
- You can bring a maximum of 10 items per person.
- Clothing, shoes and fashion accessories.
- Make sure items are clean and in good condition
- Underwear and swimwear, worn-out, and torn clothing are not accepted.
- Bring your own bag and a good mood!
To join in, register via holyswap.nl/events.