KIT Intercultural Professionals BV, part of the KIT Royal Tropical Institute, supports individuals, teams and organizations in effective communication and collaboration in an international and/ or intercultural context.
KIT Intercultural Professionals is characterized by high customer satisfaction, a core team of 8 employees and a network of 350 trainers, consultants and experts with broad international/ intercultural experience.
As an intern you will be working alongside the coordination team to give the best possible service to our clients and participants. This includes coordinating new training requests by being in contact with participants, trainers and experts, helping to find new experts, preparing training materials, assisting the trainers and more. Introducing new ideas and collaborating with the team on other projects to help us improve is encouraged.
- An interesting work environment in a historical building;
- Lots of opportunities to learn;
- Appropriate guidance from your colleagues based on your study direction and needs;
- The option to combine your internship with a research project;
- The opportunity to attend intercultural trainings to learn more from our experienced trainers and experts;
- An internship remuneration of 300 euro per month based on 40 hours and travel cost compensation.
- Studying MBO / HBO / WO (tasks and responsibilities internship will be linked on studylevel and interests)
- Communicative and service oriented;
- Proactive and independent;
- Fluent in English (Dutch and other languages are appreciated);
- You can work well with MS Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
If you are interested in this internship opportunity please send your application to Nico van Bockel: N.v.Bockel@kit.nl
Learn more about us on www.kit.nl/intercultural-professionals