Closing date: 7-12-2018
About KIT Royal Tropical Institute
KIT Royal Tropical Institute is a non-for-profit organisation that aims to enhance the positive impact of agencies, governments and corporations on sustainable development in low-and middle-income countries. Using the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a general framework for action, we translate practice into knowledge, and apply this knowledge to achieve the aims of the SDGs. We are able to achieve this by exercising the knowledge we gain in advisory services, research, teaching, training, dialogue and discussions. The Institute also runs a hotel and a restaurant, and offers office space and conference facilities on its premises.
About the role
As a support employee Assist@kit you will be working at the RE Assist@KIT department. The RE Assist@KIT department is responsible for carrying out the various tasks of the facility service within KIT. The department currently comprises 6 other employees. Your main resposibilities as a support employee Assist@kit are:
- Receive and guide visitors and suppliers
- Answering the phone and mail handling
- Occupy the helpdesk
- Logistic processing and monitoring the facility reports and requests
- Ordering office supplies and materials for the facility service
- Fulfilling tasks in the emergency response area
- You have a relevant Intermediate vocational education (Dutch: MBO+ level) qualification and a few years of work experience
- You have a professional vision on facility processes
- You know how to work with MS Office
- You have a BHV diploma or are willing to get it
- You are result-oriented, stress-resistant, proactive and flexible.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English verbal and written; knowledge of French, Spanish and / or Arabic is an advantage.
- You have affinity with KIT’s working area
- You have residency or a visa that enables you to work in The Netherlands
What do we offer?
- A salary based on experience and qualifications between € 2.117,- and € 2.386,- gross (full time basis). In addition there is an 8% holiday allowance and admission to the KIT pension fund (ABP).
- Initial 12 month contract, with the possibility of extension after demonstrated good performance.
- The opportunity to apply and develop the best of your expertise within an exciting, dynamic and multi-disciplinary working environment.
If you are interested in this position and would like additional information, please contact Eva de Haart, email@example.com. Is this job something for you? Please use the online application form for submitting your curriculum vitae and motivation letter before 7-12-2018. General information about KIT can be found on: www.kit.nl.